- Acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, conference calls, interviews and reservations as needed.
- Registrations to Recruitment Fairs; booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodations.
- Attending to Minutes of Meetings, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing database and filing systems.
- Work closely with the Head of School to keep him well-informed of schedules.
- Communicating on behalf of Head of School with staff, parents and visitors.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc events and related duties as assigned by the management.
- Outstanding skills in organizing, prioritizing, scheduling, planning and coordinating work.
- Essential problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of speed and accuracy.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- At least Diploma / Degree in Secretarial Studies.
- Minimum 3 years and above of similar working experience.
- Excellent speaking, writing and overall communication skills.
- Able to start immediately.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your complete CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org