School Campus Maintenance Supervisor
- To attend and supervise all building operations including the use of common areas, facilities, cleaning, building maintenance and etc.
- Constantly walking the ground to carry out inspection of school buildings and facilities to determine problems, take necessary action and proactive maintenance work.
- To retain proper maintenance records, work orders and follow ups to close the subject matter.
- To prepare monthly maintenance reports.
- To supervise and monitor the performance of maintenance staff, contractors and service providers.
- Ensure that building plans, operating manuals, repairs and maintenance documents are properly kept and updated.
- Minimum Diploma in Management/M&E/ Engineering or Building Surveyor.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in building maintenance with good administrative skills.
- Pleasant personality, detailed, fast thinker, have initiatives, must be pro-active, communicate well with superiors and stakeholders and motivated.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your complete CV and references to email@example.com