As an international school community, we continue to welcome families from all around the world into our school community. We are also mindful that some families will be transitioning from M'KIS at the end of the semester or partway through. We do ask that you let us know at your earliest convenience if you will be transitioning from M'KIS partway through this school year or if you will not be returning next school year
Please take note of the information below regarding this process:
- Please inform Guna [in Elementary School] or Sumathi/Dean [in Middle/High School] of the upcoming departure and request the M’KIS Transition Notification form.
- Each student in Middle School or High School will also be given a Middle/High School Student & Family Clearance Form to complete.
- For students needing an entrance test for a prospective new school, please coordinate directly with our Admissions Department to schedule a mutually convenient time.
- Please complete The Leaving Survey.
- The transition packet (report cards in a sealed envelope with school stamp) will be available* from the respective school office. Parents may choose to collect the packet or have it forwarded.
* For students in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL the package(s) will not be released until all library books, ID Tags (including those of drivers and helpers), and car decal(s) have been returned. For students in MIDDLE OR HIGH SCHOOL the package(s) will not be released until the Middle School/High School Clearance Form has been completed and submitted to the MS/HS counselling office.