Pre-K Curriculum Overview
Our Pre-K curriculum is based on Creative Curriculum standards from the USA. They are integrated into cross-curricular thematic units of study across three terms. Our students learn in play-based learning environments that also foster their social-emotional and physical development.
M’KIS Learning Belief Statement
At Mont’Kiara International School we believe learning is an ongoing, transformative process. The process works best when the learning environment is engaging and authentic, and functions as a differentiated progression towards the mastery of higher-level skills.
We believe learning is the following:
- Exhibiting memory of previously learned material.
- Demonstrating an understanding of facts and ideas.
- Applying knowledge and skills to solve problems.
- Analyzing information by identifying motives, causes, and effects.
- Evaluating information by making judgments and defending opinions.
- Creating new information or ways to present information.
- Developing skills to demonstrate new learning.
- Developing attributes that promote learning (e.g. curiosity and confidence).
For more detailed information on curriculum, please contact our admissions team on email@example.com or complete the form below: