Library And Media Literacy
- providing professional resources in a variety of formats;
- offering professional growth opportunities;
- providing leadership in evaluating and improving school library media programs.
- Specifically, the Library Media Services staff will endeavor to:
- improve student achievement by collaborating with teachers to integrate information literacy skills throughout the curriculum;
- improve student reading skills by providing print, nonprint, and electronic resources; offer guidance in developing reading motivation programs and materials;
- promote the use of technology to locate, use, and create information.