High School Fees
NEW ENROLLMENT FOR 2018/2019 SCHOOL YEARS
- Application Fee - RM1,200.00 (non-refundable).
- Additional fee of RM1,000.00 (non-refundable) for students who do not meet the minimum English proficiency level determined by the school, and who need additional assessment screening.
- The Registration Fee (one-time fee and non-refundable)
PreK Age 3 RM3,000.00 Prek Age 4 RM4,000.00 Kindergarten (KG) RM8,000.00 Elementary School (Grades 1 – 5) RM25,000.00 Middle School (Grades 6 – 8) RM25,000.00 High School (Grades 9 – 12) RM25,000.00 The registration fee will be waived for students who transfer to Mont’Kiara International School (M’KIS) from an accredited international school in Malaysia.
- The re-enrollment fee for every returning student is RM2,000.00 per year.
- Tuition Fees for the 2018/2019 school year:
Semester 1 Semester 2 Prek Age 3 RM23,500.00 RM23,500.00 Prek Age 4 RM28,500.00 RM28,500.00 Kindergarten (KG) RM36,500.00 RM36,500.00 Elementary School (Grades 1 – 5) RM43,000.00 RM43,000.00 Middle School (Grades 6 – 8) RM48,633.50 RM48,633.50 High School (Grades 9 – 12) RM53,800.00 RM53,800.00 For students who need EAL (English as an Additional Language) classes, the additional tuition fee is RM1,750.00 per semester.
- The increase of tuition fees will be capped at five percent (5%) for the 2019/2020 school year.
- Rebates of Tuition Fees paid by Companies
- the second child will receive a rebate of two percent (2%)
- the third child will receive a rebate of three percent (3%)
- the fourth and subsequent children will receive a rebate of four percent (4%)
- Pro-rated Tuition Fees
- Students who enroll during the first half of the school semester will be billed for the whole semester.
- Students who enroll during the second half of the school semester, the tuition fees will be pro-rated on a quarterly basis.
- There will be no pro-rated tuition fees for students who withdraw during an ongoing school semester.
- Invoices will be sent to parents and/or companies twice a year before each semester starts.
- Tuition fees which have not been paid within fifteen (15) days from the date the school semester started will have a surcharge of five percent (5%) on the outstanding tuition fees.
- All fees are payable in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- All fees can be paid by cheque or by wire transfer.
- If payment is made by cheque, the cheque should be made payable to:
- Mont’Kiara International School Sdn. Bhd.
- If payment is paid by wire transfer, the details are:
Bank Name CIMB BANK BERHAD (Solaris Mont’Kiara Branch) Bank Address No. 15, Jalan Solaris, Solaris Mont’Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Account Name MONT’KIARA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SDN. BHD. Account Number 8 0 0 1 7 5 5 2 9 4 Swift Code C I B B M Y K L
On the remittance form, it is very important to include the following details:
- The school invoice number
- Student’s full name
- Parent’s full name
- Should you require additional information regarding fees, please contact:
|Ms. Alice Tan, School Fees Executive|
|Tel: 03-2092 2929|