IB Learner Profile - ES
The International Baccalaureate® (IB) learner profile describes a broad range of human capacities and responsibilities that go beyond academic success.
They imply a commitment to help all members of the school community learn to respect themselves, others and the world around them.
Each of the IB's programmes is committed to the development of students according to the IB learner profile.
The profile aims to develop learners who are:
At Mont'Kiara International School We believe that...
- Learning is a lifelong process
- Lifelong learners recognize the benefits derived from the skills, information and knowledge they acquire
- Learning best occurs in context and when connected to previous experiences
- Individuals are responsible and accountable for their choices and actions
- Individual and cultural diversity enriches life
- Appreciation of diversity of ideas, culture, gender and age contributes to a strong society
- Honesty, integrity and mutual respect are essential character traits
- Open, honest and respectful communication is essential to mutual understanding