College Representative Visits
Thank you for reaching out to us! Each year we host college and university representatives from around the world to come to M'KIS and have informative discussions with our students, counselors, and interested parents. We welcome your visits, appreciate the time it takes to come to our campus and look forward to the continued dialogue to support our scholars navigate successfully into your higher education communities. The visitation calendar is updated frequently both here and in Family Connection for our prospective families.
- For students tips on conversing with college representative during their visits, here are some suggestions to help you make the most of a representative's visit. These conversations are highly beneficial to begin the collaborative relationship that is College Admissions. Not only demonstrating interest, students who take the initiative to engage in these informative sessions are also provided with first hand and even individualised knowledge. College admission counselors play a significant role with keen insight into the admissions process and therefore, their expertise and visits are both invaluable and of high regard. **Please note that keeping your Family Connection prospective college list updated will result in automatic email reminders when colleges of interest visit our school.
- For College Admission Representatives: How to Schedule a M'KIS Visit
- Admission representatives are welcome during student breaks from 11:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. or 12:50 p.m. to 1:40 p.m. It will be a more engaging visit if you are able to come for the 50 minute break; however, we understand you are scheduling multiple visits so coming during the 11:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. break may be necessary. IF any of these two times do not work for you, with the appropriate lead time, we MAY be able to accommodate your visit. You may contact us directly by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please look at the calendar and then complete the Google form to schedule your visit.
- Important Note: We are happy to have multiple college visits at the same time on the same day. Do feel free to request a date even if you see that other representatives are scheduled to come during your preferred date and time.
- For admission officers planning a trip to Kuala Lumpur, we have an information page which we hope will help you maximise your visit.