To enhance the quality of life for vulnerable or marginalized Cambodians through fundraising and civic volunteerism in areas such as education, health, infrastructure, and promoting safe, healthy tourism.
- Global citizens who believe it is our responsibility to assist in building up the lives of others.
- Worldly students who wish to learn about Cambodia and to make real connections to the people.
- Individuals who believe that we can make a difference to ensure that everyone gets equal opportunities in life.
- The visionaries of our generation and we wish to see a world where we join as one community to help each other
What We Do?
- Project Cambodia Week
- October Trip
- Work with 2 schools
- Meet with other organizations
- Explore Cambodian history and culture
For more information on Project Cambodia, please contact Mrs. Kristi Budworth via email.