School Fees 2020-2021
- Application Fee – RM1,500.00 (non-refundable)
- An English as an Additional Language (EAL) assessment is given to all students for whom it appears additional language support may be required – RM1200.00 (non-refundable)
Registration Fees (one-time fee and non-refundable)
|Preschool Preparatory (Pre-K3)||RM3,500.00
|Preschool Preparatory Advanced (Pre-K4) || RM4,500.00|
|Kindergarten (KG) || RM8,500.00|
|Elementary School (Grades 1 – 5) || RM28,000.00|
|Middle School (Grades 6 – 8) || RM28,000.00|
|High School (Grades 9 – 12) || RM28,000.00|
For families enrolling more than one child in the Elementary School and/or Middle School and/or High School, the first child's Registration Fee is RM28,000.00, and for subsequent children, the fee will be RM15,000.00.
Registration fees will be waived for new students who wish to transfer to M’KIS
from another international school in Malaysia which has internationally recognized accreditation.
Tuition Fees for the 2020-2021 school year:
(Aug – Dec)
(Jan – Jun)
|Preschool Preparatory (Pre-K3) ||RM24,931.00||RM24,931.00|
|Preschool Preparatory Advanced (Pre-K4) ||RM30,236.00||RM30,236.00|
|Kindergarten (KG) ||RM38,723.00||RM38,723.00|
|Elementary School (Grades 1 – 5) ||RM45,619.00 ||RM45,619.00|
|Middle School (Grades 6 – 8) ||RM51,596.00||RM51,596.00|
|High School (Grades 9 – 12) ||RM57,076.00 ||RM57,076.00|
An increase in tuition fees will not exceed four percent (4%) for the 2021-2022 school year.
- For students who need additional support through our English as an Additional Language (EAL) program, an additional fee of RM1,750.00 per semester will be charged.
- Tuition Fee Rebates
- For families enrolling more than two children, there will be a rebate on Tuition Fees:
- For the second child, the rebate will be two percent (2%).
- For the third child, the rebate will be three percent (3%).
- For the the fourth and subsequent child, the rebate will be four percent (4%).
- Pro-rated Tuition Fees
- Students who enroll during the first half of a school semester will be billed for the whole semester.
- Students who enroll during the second half of a school semester will have their tuition fees pro-rated on a quarterly basis.
- There will be no pro-rated tuition fee refunds for students who withdraw prior to the end of a semester.
- Invoices will be sent to parents or companies before the start of a new semester (there are 2 semesters in a school year).
- All tuition fees must be paid within fifteen (15) days from the commencement date
of the school semester.
- Classroom Stationary Set
- A classroom stationery set will be provided for Preschool, Kindergarten and Elementary School students on the first day of each semester.
- Field Trips
- Field trips will be provided for students in Preschool, Kindergarten and Elementary School in Grades 1 to Grade 4.
- Subsidized Trips
- The school will subsidize 20% of the out-of-town overnight trip costs for students in Grade 5 to Grade 12.
- Re-Enrollment Fee
- The re-enrollment fee for every returning student in the 2021-2022 school year will be RM2,300.00 per year.
- All fees are payable in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- All fees can be paid by cheque or by wire transfer.
- If payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be made payable to:
- Mont’Kiara International School Sdn. Bhd.
- If payment is paid by wire transfer, the details are as follows:
|Bank Name ||CIMB BANK BERHAD (Solaris Mont’Kiara Branch)
|Bank Address ||No. 15, Jalan Solaris, Solaris Mont’Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Account Name ||MONT’KIARA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SDN. BHD.
|Account Number ||8 0 0 1 7 5 5 2 9 4
|Swift Code||C I B B M Y K L
The following details must be included on the remittance form when making payment:
- The school invoice number
- Student’s full name (as reflected on passport)
- Parent’s full name (as reflected on passport)
Should you require additional information regarding school tuition fees, please contact:
Ms. Alice Tan, School Fees Executive
Tel: 03-2092 2929