Human Resources Executive
- Responsible for Employment Pass Regularization for Expatriates Employees, which involves preparation of documents, organization and submission to Ministry of Education and Immigration Department.
- Responsible for Teaching Permit documentation and submission to Department of Education.
- Official correspondence with Immigration, EPF, Income Tax, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education and other local authorities.
- Preparation of Income Tax and EPF Documents for New and Departing Employees.
- Assistance in Employee Database Management.
- Assistance in Personnel File Management.
- Assistance in all HR related Duties.
- Minimum qualification: Certificate in Human Resource Management or Equivalent.
- Good command of English and Malay.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, computer literate.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the related field.