- Analyse and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve system and financial performance.
- Working with all departments to provide support and coordination through financial reporting and analysis.
- Supervises the accounting and finance operations and coordinates audit process to ensure deadlines are met.
- Compiling key performances reports, identifying and understanding the underlying business and financial issues.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end closing process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in Managerial position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-oriented.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
If your experience and qualifications meet our job requirements. please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com