M'KIS Expected School-Wide Learning Results (ESLRs)
We believe that...
- Learning is a life-long process
- Lifelong learners recognize the benefits derived from the skills, information and knowledge they acquire
- Learning best occurs in context and when connected to previous experiences
- Individuals are responsible and accountable for their choices and actions
- Individual and cultural diversity enriches life
- Appreciation of diversity of ideas, culture, gender and age contributes to a strong society
- Honesty, integrity and mutual respect are essential character traits
- Open, honest and respectful communication is essential to mutual understanding
M'KIS Students will be...